PRODUCTS and SERVICES: Door & Window Replacement – Los Angeles
WINDOWS DOORS SHUTTERS SERVICES
Trust Clark Adams Co. to make your Los Angeles area home more attractive and convenient, while also making it more energy efficient. Our Renewal by Andersen® doors and replacement windows Los Angeles residents recommend, and custom-fit shutters can transform your home, providing a new look both inside and out. You’ll find no better company to provide window replacement services in Los Angeles.
Independent studies have shown that up to 40% of your home’s energy can be lost through poorly insulated windows and doors. In cold weather, heated air escapes through convection and gaps, while cold air finds its way inside. In the summer, cooler inside air seeps out while hot and humid outside air creeps in, even through closed windows. That’s what makes Los Angeles window replacement such a great investment.
The solution is to replace your tired, poorly insulated windows with Renewal by Andersen® Los Angeles replacement windows. Engineered for superior thermal performance, the Renewal by Andersen® windows installed by Clark Adams Co. can help you cut your monthly heating and cooling bills by 35% or more. All while enhancing the look of your home and delivering amazing tilt-in convenience with virtually no maintenance.
Click here to learn more about our remarkable Renewal by Andersen® windows and the high quality window replacement Los Angeles provided by the Clark Adams Co.
Doors are not just a utilitarian entry into your home, but are the first sign of hospitality to visitors and access to the world outside for your family. But your home’s doors can also be stealing valuable energy unless they are designed and manufactured to be thermally efficient.
We offer a wide range of options in:
- Entry Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- French Doors
Click here to learn more about our beautiful, rugged and energy-saving doors.
Just as you would not dream of leaving your home and going out into the streets of LA without being fully dressed, your home’s windows cannot be considered complete without the “finishing touch” of attractive, durable shutters. Shutters provide a perfect accent to frame your new windows or restore vigor to existing windows.
Clark Adams Co. offers a wealth of options when it comes to shutters for your home, including your choice of colors, styles, sizes and finishes.
Click here to learn more about new shutters for your home.
YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR DOOR & WINDOW REPLACEMENT SERVICES IN LOS ANGELES.
Not only does the Clark Adams Co. install the finest quality Los Angeles window replacement, door and shutter products available, we also deliver the highest level of customer service you’ll ever see from a home improvement contractor.
Our 15-Step Installation method lets you know what to expect and when to expect it, every step of the way, helping to ensure a perfect job for your window replacement in Los Angeles.
- A Production Field Manager reviews all aspects of the project and makes a follow-up visit with you. Precise measurements are taken and any unique conditions are noted. After this on-site conference, your custom Los Angeles replacement windows and doors are ordered.
- On the day installation begins, the first thing done is the placing of drop cloths in all work areas.
- Your old windows are carefully and neatly removed.
- With the old window out, the opening is inspected, cleaned, and prepared for the new window/door.
- Your new window is placed in the opening, centered, aligned, and securely fastened in the opening.
- Insulating foam is injected where the new window frame connects with the old frame.
- A review of special conditions is made and measurements are taken for the exterior trim application.
- Application of exterior trim underlayment.
- Apply exterior trim, per your choice, over underlayment to exact dimensions required for an attractive installation.
- Apply interior trim, per your choice, as required to cover old frame and create a clean interior appearance.
- Caulk and seal all joints, using three different types of advanced sealants. Each sealant is designed for it’s particular application.
- Remove all stickers from the windows, clean the glass, lubricate the moving parts and set all screens.
- Load and haul away all old windows and related debris.
- Clean-up interior and exterior work areas.
- Crew leader reviews window and door operation with you and answers any questions.
We’re not satisfied until you are delighted with your Los Angeles window replacement or Los Angeles window repair.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation in-home estimate for window replacement in Los Angeles, or new, energy-efficient doors or shutters for your home.
Need replacement windows in Los Angeles or service on your Renewal by Andersen Product? Call 310-863-2767 or fill out the form below:
We will make every effort to contact you by phone and/or email to get details on the problem and set-up a service appointment as soon as possible.